Syrian Actress Jenny Asper gives birth in America
Syrian actress Jenny Asper’s first baby is an American girl! The actress gave birth in New York and named her first born ‘Sandy’.
Jinni had temporarily moved her residence to the United States of America just to give birth and she will remain in States for another few months. The actress has not yet made up her mind if she will take part in the fifth season of the hit drama series, 'Sabaya'” (The Girls) which is to be aired during the holy month of Ramadan.
In more Asper news, according to Sayidaty.net, Jinni will also act in the drama “Al Mashhad Al Akheer” (The Last Scene). The series, written by Nour Shaishakli , looks at celebrities after the lights go down and digs behind the scenes.
Jinni will also be taking part in the drama “Qit’ah Min Rouhi” (A Part of My Soul) that will be filmed in the US, her new daughter’s place of birth.
- ‘The Girls’ wore Jenny Asper out!
- Give me five! Jenny Asper in fifth season of 'The Girls'
- Like momma, like baby: Jenny Asper’s 2-mo-old 'Sandy' a star!
- Jenny Asper’s getting back to bizness, and here’s hoping she’s in Sabaya 5!
- When one gate closes, another opens: Jenny Asper leading actress in "Gates of the Wind"