Syrian fans welcome Tamer Hosni
The famous Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosni recently held a concert in Syria. From the moment he got off the plane Hosni was warmly welcomed as his fans surrounded him everywhere he went.
Concert attendance greatly Hosni’s expectations. The manager of the hotel where the concert was held said that it was a miracle for a concert during exam time in Syria to be this successful.
According to the London daily Elaph, Hosni’s fan base is diverse and he preformed with his entire music group for the first time outside Egypt.
Hosni will launch his new album on 30 May, including 12 songs. Four of the songs were performed by Hosni in his new film “Noor Aini” (The Light of My Eyes), which also stars Egyptian actor Mina Shalabi.
Hosni’s trip to the United States to receive the ‘Page Music Award’ has been postponed until the end of November, instead of 16 May.
- Tamer Hosni joins Bandares and Bekham to promote sunglasses
- Tamer Hosny FAN-atic takes her obsession to his front door - threatens suicide unless he faces the music
- Tamer Hosny's tear jerking homecoming
- She's got a girl crush! Tamer Hosny's wife Basma admires Nancy Ajram
- Welcome back, Tamer! The Arabian Knight is rockin' Dubai this weekend