Tamer and Basma can’t agree on baby names
Despite rumors of Egyptian singing star, Tamer Hosny, being a controlling husband, it's becoming clear who wears the trousers in his marriage.
Wife, Basma, has reportedly put her foot down about baby names and won't listen to any of her husbands suggestions. According to reports in the Arab press, the songster suggested calling their unborn daughter, who is due in May, 'Faridah' or 'Habiba'.
Both names are pretty traditional choices but Basma was having none of it and told her husband where to stick it. The starry pair are currently in the U.S. while Tamer works on work committments.
- She's got a girl crush! Tamer Hosny's wife Basma admires Nancy Ajram
- Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel welcome second daughter to world
- It’s a girl! Tamer Hosny is one happy daddy
- More drama for Tamer: Married life gets in the way of defending Islam
- Who's the mystery blond Tamer Hosny is getting all intimate with?