Tamer Hosny prepares for new film
The famous Egyptian superstar Tamer Hosny is preparing for his new film, which he wrote and stars in as an artist studying at the Music College in Cairo.
Tamer’s character is a talented young musician who lives in the suburbs. He heads to Cairo to study at the Music College to accomplish his dream of becoming a music artist.
Tamer’s last film was “Omar and Salma 2,” screened during the summer of 2009. The successful film was the sequel to the film “Omar and Salma,” which he starred with the young Egyptian actress May Iz Al Deen.
- Birthday greeting proves there's no bad blood between Tamer Hosny and Mai Izz El Din
- Mirhan Hussein with Tamer Hosni in “Omar and Salma Part 2”
- Tamer Hosny reveals the truth behind indecent photos
- Lights, action, camera! Tamer Hosny rolls out movie and music
- What's on the agenda? New daddy Tamer Hosny swamped with work this year