Tamer Hosni optimistic about the success of ‘One Little World’
Egyptian singer Tamer Hosni announced that his upcoming international album “One Little World” will be a big surprise for all music lovers. Tamer said that the album will feature a variety of duets he sang with internationally known stars like Snoop Dog, R Kelly and Rihana.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Tamer said that the album features 10 songs, three of which are duets. Tamer revealed that the album will feature songs in English and Arabic, and that he expects it to be a big hit in the Arab world and abroad.
With regard to the music video he filmed with Snoop Dog for the song “Si Al Sayed”, Tamer said that the song is a combination of oriental and western music. Tamer said he felt privileged to have the opportunity to sing with the most popular rap singer in the world and it is a major leap in his career towards international fame.
- Snoop Dogg's Tamer Husni's Main Man: Song 'Everyman'
- There's not enough room in Rotana for two studs: Amr Diab's ticked Tamer Hosny has joined the crew
- Marriage gone down the drain: Tamer Hosny and Basma Bousel divorce
- More drama for Tamer: Married life gets in the way of defending Islam
- Tamer Husni says Ramadan Kareem