All the haters! Tamer Hosny told to stay in the US
A Facebook group called Haters of Tamer Hosny has mercilessly mocked the ranking of Tamer’s album “Bahibak Inta” (I Love You), which is now in second place at Virgin Mega Stores in Egypt, losing only to Lebanese singer Carole Samaha. Her album “Ihsas” (Feelings) has blown up the charts since it was released.
According to Sayidaty.net, the group slammed Tamer Hosny for staying in the US and instead of focusing on his career, his wife Basma Bosil and her pregnancy have consumed his time. The word on the street is that Tamer dropped everything to go with his wife to the US and will remain there for a few months until she gives birth in order to grant his first child the American citizenship.
In response to Tamer having his first child stateside, Haters of Tamer Hosny mockingly said, “Let the US benefit you!”
All is not lost for Tamer's fan base though, his loyal fans on Facebook celebrate the success of his album and don't seem to be to concerned about his number two ranking.
- A "loved-up" Basma Bousel hits back at haters: Tamer Hosny is "Always number one"
- Who's the mystery blond Tamer Hosny is getting all intimate with?
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Heartthrob Tamer Hosny releases ‘I Love You’ for his lady fans
- Hosny and Bosil's love ignites Facebook war