Tayseer Fahmi lives in 23rd century
Egyptian actress Tayseer Fahmi has wrapped up shooting the starring role in the new TV series Mamar al Zaman (Time Path) directed by Mahmoud Hanafi and scripted by Mohammed Fathi al Sharqawi, according to the Kuwaiti daily al Rai al A’m.
Costarring in the series along with Fahmi, are Khaled Zaki and Ali Hasanein.
The series which belongs to the science fiction genre, revolves around the idea of traveling through time. It depicts the story of a ship called Marmar 2200 which comes to the earth from an unknown place. Two children who are on a school picnic, sneak into the ship which takes them to the 23rd century, to a world where the struggle between good and evil continues.
On the other hand, Fahmi is currently gearing up for an immense series which will gather artists from all over the Arab world calling on Arabs to unite through art -- Albawaba.com
- Tayseer Fahmy returns to the theatre after an absence lasting several years
- Actress Tayseer Fahmy disputes with airport security officers
- Tayseer Fahmi leading star of a new television series
- Kamal Al Shinnawi, Hussein Fahmi Explore the Comical World of Telepathy
- Gala Fahmi to Light Up ‘Butterflies Burning Constantly’