That's not funny! Fellow 'Voice' coach thinks Sherine's fall is a screamer
Assi Helani and Sherine Abdel Wahab
'Voice' coach and Egyptian beauty, Sherine Abdel Wahab, is not known for her composure at the best of times and since the start of her stint on the hit talent show she has jumped, squeeled and stuck her tongue out at some innapropriate moments.
But a fall on stage is embarrassing for any star and Sherine was left shame-faced when she tripped on her way down the stairs on a recent episode. In times of need, a celebrity looks to their fellow entertainment friends for support but on turning round, Sherine saw her fellow 'Voice' coach, Assi Helani, in hysterics.
Now Assi has taken to his Twitter page to deny accusations that he was laughing at the Egyptian songstress. According to the Lebanese coach, he has evidence to prove his innocence:
“I was laughing with Tunisian singer Saber Ribai on a completely different subject and by coincidence Sherine had fell at the same time we were hysterically laughing. I am not used to laughing or making fun of anyone, especially if it is someone very dear to me like Sherine,” he wrote.
- Plenty of Mideastern 'voices' in the sea: Coach Assi Al Helani dishes dirt
- Sherine shined the Muscat stage with her sensuous mezzo voice
- Sore loser? ‘Voice’ judge Sherine duets with her runner up at Mawazine Fest
- Oh the irony! Sherine is three hours late to watch ceremony
- The Voice: How did the coaches fare with sound but no sight in the 'blind' auditions?