Two nights for George Wasoof in “Carthage”
According to the London daily Elaph, the great Syrian artist George Wasoof returned to Tunisia to host two live performances at the famous Tunisian Carthage Musical Festival.
The first concert took place in the famous Roman Theater on August 18th and the second was held August 19th. The young Tunisian fans were thrilled to have the Syrian artist perform in their country.
Wasoof’s last performance was in the “Carthage” music festival in 2007.
- Julio Iglesias and Najat Al Saghirah to Play Carthage Fest
- Azeris are in the house! Musician Alim Qasimov to join Iranian band at Carthage
- Tunisia won’t be getting an Asma attack anytime soon!
- Najwa Sultan celebrates “Eid” With Al Wasoof
- Mohammed Assaf, Akon and Lauryn Hill to take the stage at the Carthage International Festival!