Lebanese love-in as Wehbe and Ramy Ayach announce duo
Lebanese Lovin' as Haife and Ramy plan duo
Lebanese singer Ramy Ayach has announced he is preparing a new duo with compatriot Haifa Wehbe, who is rumoured to be pregnant.
The Lebanese heartthrob has described the video as a unique experiment that he has been wanting to do for some time, and is thrilled at the prospect of working with an A-lister like Haifa Wehbe.
According to Arab magazine Laha, Ayach always secretly knew he would do the song with Haifa Wehbe, but it was only confirmed once he heard it performed by the composer, Mical Fadel.
Six years ago, the Lebanese duo performed together in the show ‘Star Academy”. Even then, they looked a great match and many fans had hoped and prayed for them to work together again.
- Haifa goes humanitarian: Pop diva participates in the "Don't Text and Drive" campaign
- Uncanny resemblance: Meet Haifa Wehbe's Bollywood twin
- Arrogant much? Myriam Klink hints that Haifa Wehbe is ugly & plastic!
- Because she's worth it: Haifa Wehbe gives long locks the chop
- An intimate look at Haifa Wehbe and Ramy Ayach’s long-awaited duet