X-Factor’s far out episode leaves Eman Karakeebo kicked to the curb
All the contestants on this weekend’s episode of the X Factor Arabia had a “far out” night as they chose a song from a 70’s movie soundtrack. Young Pharoz and Ibrahim Abdul Athem were the grooviest of the crew after a jiggy performance that left Eman Karakeboo finally kicked to the curb in the results episode.
Adham Al Nabulsi managed to save his neck after being narrowed down with Eman as the bottom dwellers of the night when all the contestants sang “Tal'aa min Beit Aboha” (Leaving her Father's home).
Majed Al Mohandes made music come alive with his guest appearance on the show that is now left with only four contestants.
Who will make it through next, and who will be left out on the street next week. Please share with us your guesses!
- Another one bites the dust: X Factor Arabia down to 6 contestants
- Now it's down to the fabulous 5: An X Factor Arabia recap
- And then there were 7: Marrayah eliminated from X Factor Arabia
- Three’s a crowd: X Factor down to the final trio fighting for the finish line
- Majed Al Mohandes to guest star on Arab Idol this weekend