A new year brings a new and improved Yara!
In 2012, it seemed like Lebanese starlet Yara was permanently in the headlines for causing controversy. From refusing to stop smoking in Algeria during Ramadan, to her Beiruti love affair with a married man, the sexy singer seemed to stir scandal wherever she went.
But in 2013, Yara is trying to turn over a new leaf by working hard to get her career back in the limelight, instead of her personal life.
With her new single ‘Ya Lail’ (Oh Night) set for success in the charts and a project with popular composer Hamad Rashed Al Khadir on the horizon, Yara hopes that this year will have more success and less scandal than the last.
- Yara and Husayn al Jasmi in a new duo
- Summer Heat Brings Need for Cool Interiors to Improve Mood Analysts Say Yellow is the Colour of the Year;Blues, Greens and Violets can Also Create a
- LG to bring 17 new monitor products to Mid East next year
- Yara returns to the Egyptian dialect
- Yara denies affair with married man