Oman Cement launches trial operation of 3rd clinker production kiln
On Saturday January 15, 2011 when the Sultanate of Oman was celebrating its 40th. National Day, Oman Cement Company has launched the trial operation of the third clinker production kiln, with a designed capacity of four thousand tons per day.
This will double the daily production of the company to 8,000 tons of clinker per day and 8,500 tons of cement per day
Oman Cement Company (SAOG) was formed in 1978. The Company's shares are listed in the Muscat Securities Market as well as the Bahrain Stock Exchange.
- Bayt.com: More than 70 per cent of Mideast professionals think that meetings are time well spent
- The Suez Project: a good start, but not a substitute for industrialization
- GCC eyes on fertilizers that combat nutrition deficiencies
- New reports tells us all there is to know about salary increases in the GCC
- Misrata: Libya's 'entrepreneurial phoenix'?