Oman Cement launches trial operation of 3rd clinker production kiln
On Saturday January 15, 2011 when the Sultanate of Oman was celebrating its 40th. National Day, Oman Cement Company has launched the trial operation of the third clinker production kiln, with a designed capacity of four thousand tons per day.
This will double the daily production of the company to 8,000 tons of clinker per day and 8,500 tons of cement per day
Oman Cement Company (SAOG) was formed in 1978. The Company's shares are listed in the Muscat Securities Market as well as the Bahrain Stock Exchange.
- An exercise in futility? UAE and Egypt bond over 'nonsensically' growing wheat in the desert
- Not getting off their back, yet: why activists still skeptical of GCC's band aid labour reforms
- Growing resentment? Syria's halt of Lebanese agricultural imports a 'disastrous' move
- The blessing in disguise? How sanctions have created a potentially powerful role for Iran's local automative industry
- Does the halal industry really understand what cross contamination is?