Ragheb Alama will not sing with anyone after Shakira
Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alama has denied circulating rumors that he is preparing for a duet with Lebanese singer Haifa Wahbi. Ragheb stated that after the recent duet he sang with internationally known Columbian/Lebanese singer Shakira he will not even consider singing with an Arab singer. The singer said that his decision in no way lessons the value and persona of any Arab singer.
Ragheb said that he did not agree with Haifa on presenting a duet, and such a conversation never too place between him and Haifa, whom he considers as a very close friend.
The singer also denied any intention of ever repeating his cooperation with Lebanese signer Elissa.
Ragheb noted he is not against any female Arab singer, on the contrary, the truth of the matter is that he had numerous experiences with a number of Arab singers and does not think of repeating it and wants to always venture onto new projects that add value to his career and journey.
- Ragheb Alama linked to sexy actress in mysterious photo shoot
- He's a Pali now! Ragheb Alama officially a Palestinian citizen
- Slap in the Face: Walid Tawfiq ignores Ragheb Alama at Mawazine
- After THREE failed seasons, will anyone watch the new X Factor Arabia on Saturday?
- Are Ragheb Alama and Elissa a little too close?