Samo Zein accused of promoting homosexuality
Lebanese singer Samo Zein is being attacked by strong criticism over his most recent music video for the song “Malkeesh Da’wah Biya” (You have nothing to do with me), which is rated for mature adults only. Many who have watched the clip consider it as an open invitation to homosexuality.
The theme of the clip revolves around a young man who intends to get married and during his preparations; a group of his friends hold a bachelor’s party for him. Four male models acted in the clip and the statement “I’tabirni Miratak” (Think of me as your wife) that is repeatedly said throughout the clip by one of the models has given the rise of all the negative criticism. The statement in itself is considered to be an indirect way of encouraging homosexuality.
Samo Zein defended the clip by saying it is a comical music video and in no way does it insinuate any sexual meaning and the phrase that caused the criticism is just a phrase and people are reading too much into it. The clip is just about a group of friends enjoying their time together as friends and not lovers.
- No Haifa "Catwoman" Wehbe to be seen in Samo Zain's new music video as promised?
- Curiosity killed the cat: What are sex kitten Haifa Wehbe & tomcat Samo Zein up to?
- Samo Zein steals the spotlight
- Samo Zein has no idea who Elissa is
- Samo Zein released new music video for “Kalimouni Aleeh” (Tell Me About Her)