Shakira teaches Moroccans to shake it
Lebanese/Columbian singer Shakira recently revealed that she learned the true meaning of love from the songs of the late Egyptian diva Umm Kalthoum and Lebanese diva Fairouz.
Shakira also said that the energy behind her singing and dancing comes from her passion for her lover Spanish soccer star Gerard Pique.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Shakira drew record breaking attendance for her concert performance at the Moroccan Music Festival ‘Mawazeen’. Over 100,000 people were in attendance, according to estimates.
Sources at the concert said that Shakira’s provocative clothing and dance style caused controversy among critics and even some concert-goers.
While performing Shakira requested that three female fans come on stage and began teaching them how to dance, shaking it to the max and shocking male viewers.
- Sexy Lebanese-Colombian Shakira performs at World Cup Closing Ceremony, bring adorbs son to stage
- Lebanese origin Shakira got her "territorial" partner's approval for controversial music video
- Motherhood is "deliciously overwhelming", gushes Shakira
- Sameer Ghanem expresses admiration of Shakira
- Moroccans demand bread instead of Amro Diab and Shakira