Iranian budget bill amounts to US$177 billion
Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Sunday presented to Majlis speaker Ali Larijani year 1389 budget bill. The Iranian leader delivered a one-hour lecture explaining the budget goals and articles.
Ahmadinejad government proposed general budget amounts to US$ 176.993 billion. He said that the subsidies in the next Persian year (starting next month) will stay at the same level as in the current year. "We will move to the next step (of the subsidies reform program) if conditions are conducive," he was quoted as saying.
- Will terror attacks damper Arabs' appetite for European holidays?
- So cool it's hot: Saudi Arabia's $3.2B HVACR market driven by construction boom
- US, EU protectionist policies may be a blessing in disguise for GCC suppliers
- Dubai to Doha: How far can you stretch your dirham?
- OPEC's poor history of compliance will make production cut deal a challenge