Saudi Arabia to invest US$45 billion in Shaybah oil field expansion
Saudi Aramco is working these days to implement an ambitious plans aimed at developing al-Shaybah field system to increase oil production. The total costs of this plan amounts to SR186.75 billion (equivalent to US$ 45 billion). Shaybah field’s current capacity amounts to 750,000 b/d.
- Egyptian stocks plummet as Yemen confict deepens
- Mission to Mars: UAE plans Arab region's first unmanned probe
- Supervising the stoners: Egyptian tobacco traders call for the legalization of cannabis
- Ethiopia launches $2.8m research survey for Nile basin development
- UAE sweetens flotation regulations to attract more investment