Mid-East unpopular leaders fight for survival; while 75 year-old Berlusconi prescribed a day off sex per week
Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, who had fought off prostate cancer, has been advised by his doctor that he can have sex six times a week but to take one day off to rest.
His personal doctor Umberto Scapagnini said in an interview that the 74-year-old Berlusconi is in robust health.
"He's a superior man, both physically and intellectually," the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Scapagnini, who is also a member of Berlusconi's People of Freedom Party, as telling Novella 2000 magazine.
"He can have sex six times a week, without overdoing it. And on the seventh day he should rest.
"It's not a bad average, especially for a 74-year old man who has shrugged off a prostate tumour," he added.
Scapagnini had also advised Berlusconi on "injections in the base of the penis which have an immediate effect" and the importance of "saving energy" by taking a 45-minute nap after lunch every day.
- Court hears former Italian PM paid for Moroccan Ruby romps
- Males of the Mideast Rejoice: Circumcision Reduces Prostate Cancer
- Life in plastic, Gaddafi thinks it's fantastic! Libyan leader loved "late night plastic surgery"
- Patient nudes get perverted Saudi doctor jail time
- MERS suspected in death of doctor in Riyadh