Kinda Alloush joins Adel Imam
Syrian actress Kinda Alloush has agreed to take part in the new television drama “Firqit Naji Attallah” (Naji Attallah’s Band) alongside prominent Egyptian comedian actor Adel Imam. The drama is scheduled to be aired during Ramadan season of 2011, and will mark Kinda’s second participation in an Egyptian drama.
According to the London based Elaph, Kinda was nominated for a role in Adel’s new drama after the success she achieved in her role in the Egyptian drama “Ahil Kairo” (The people of Cairo) that was aired during the past Ramadan season.
The new drama will star Adel, Kinda, Anoshka, Amro Ramzi and Nidal Al Shafi’ie. Direction will be by Rami Imam, Adel’s son, and filming of the scenes will take place in different countries around the Arab world.
- Kinda Alloush demands equality with Safa Sultan
- Kinda Alloush pays a high price for supporting revolutionists
- Kinda Alloush revels in her successful role in "33 Days" movie
- What doesn't kill you may not make you stronger! Mai Izz El Din's arm injury stops "Spoiled Girls" filming
- Surprise! Hind Sabri sneaks cameo appearance in the hot new Egyptian film "Excuse My French"