A 13-year-old Palestinian boy died on Sunday in clashes with Israeli troops during protests against the Israeli blitz on the Hamas-run Gaza Strip, medics said. Mahmud al-Musalmi was killed in the southern town of Hebron, they said, according to AFP.
At least 15 Palestinians had been wounded by rubber bullets in the clashes around the West Bank city of Hebron. Thousands of Palestinians took to the streets throughout the occupied West Bank on Sunday to protest an Israeli air and ground assault on Gaza militants, which has killed more than 70 people including children since early Saturday.
At least 10 Palestinians were killed Sunday and an Israeli civilian lightly wounded as fighting between Israel and Palestinian fighters continued in the Strip. Two Palestinians were killed in an Israeli strike in northern Gaza Strip in the early afternoon. Palestinian sources said a 21-month-old baby girl was also among Sunday's dead.
Several other Palestinians succumbed to injuries suffered in Saturday's attacks.
Also Sunday, a Palestinian rocket struck the Israeli town of Netivot, causing no injuries or damage. An Israeli man suffered shrapnel wounds when a Palestinian rocket landed in a local factory, sparking a fire.