11th Middle East & Africa PET Summit in Casablanca
Create alert for Rais Hassan Saadi LLCRais Hassan Saadi LLC,
Create alert for Bevpak (Nigeria) LtdBevpak (Nigeria) Ltd,
Create alert for PET Packaging Resin & Recycling LtdPET Packaging Resin & Recycling Ltd,
Create alert for UFLEX LimitedUFLEX Limited,
Create alert for Iran Petrochemical Commercial Co.Iran Petrochemical Commercial Co.,
Create alert for China Resources Packaging Materials Co. Ltd.China Resources Packaging Materials Co. Ltd.,
Create alert for Husky Injection Molding Systems (Shanghai) LtdHusky Injection Molding Systems (Shanghai) Ltd,
Create alert for Clover Industries LtdClover Industries Ltd,
Create alert for Van BaelVan Bael,
Create alert for European UnionEuropean Union
The 11th Middle East & Africa PET conference will provide an update on Middle East PET production post-downturn, and how the emerging African markets bolster the growth of the Middle East PET sector. The invited speaker panel will provide in-depth coverage on:
• Global supply/demand P.E.T trends & landscape - A year after the crisis
• African markets outlook – East, West, North & South Africa
• Emergence of Middle East as strategic supplier to Africa
• Raw material challenges and market determinants of PX/PTA prices
• Implications of the proposed anti-dumping duties in EU on Middle East producers
The conference will also feature sessions by leading P.E.T end users on emerging trends and packaging innovations, topics on innovations in lightweighting, closures, barriers and energy efficiency plus a session outlining supply chain management and logistics challenges of shipping P.E.T into Africa.
Conference panellists include executives and experts from Eurl Maghreb Petrochemicals Company (MAPECO), CTC Maroc, Bevpak (Nigeria) Ltd, Mondi Packaging South Africa, AMCOR PET Packaging Morocco, PCI - PET Packaging Resin & Recycling Ltd, Medco Plast Co., Iran Petrochemical Commercial Co., Clover Industries Ltd, Husky Injection Molding Systems (Shanghai) Ltd, Van Bael & Bellis, UFLEX Limited, Rais Hassan Saadi LLC, Sidel Group, Gruppo Mossi & Ghisolfi - MG Polymers, and China Resources Packaging Materials Co., Ltd.
The 11th Middle East & Africa PET conference is expected to attract industry executives from Feedstock suppliers (PX/PTA/MEG), PET resin producers and traders, Polyester manufacturers, Polymer/Petrochemical traders, Converters & preform manufacturers, Caps & closures manufacturers, Machineries & technology providers, Recycling companies, Bottlers/fillers, Brand owners, Packaging companies and more.
- ASDA’A Burson-Marsteller named PR Agency of the Year in the Middle East and Africa, collects a record ten International Business Awards
- Singapore to Host World Gourmet Summit
- Dubai FDI extends support to inaugural Annual Investment Meeting
- Children’s Entertainment Group The Jumpitz and Tech Access Media Solutions Team Up With SecretBuilders to Host FREE Live Virtual Concerts June 19, 2