140 Dubai Carnivals performers throng Dubai Outlet Mall and Seef Street
140 performers thronged Dubai Outlet Mall on Thursday, February 4, as part of the Dubai Carnivals, one of the attractions of this year’s DSF. Consisting of jugglers, percussionists, stilt walkers, tanoura dancers, and numerous other performers, the carnival toured the mall only to stop for photographs with shoppers. Al Seef Street also hosted the performers on Feb 5th and 6th.
- Dubai Carnivals to regale shoppers and visitors at Dubai Outlet Mall
- Dubai Carnivals does a colourful parade at Dubai Outlet Mall and Rigga Street
- Dubai Carnivals add colour to glittering Dhiyafah Street
- Daily fireworks and carnivals await residents for a colourful spectacle this DSF
- Ibn Battuta Mall – Carnival with Percussionists