2nd Africa CemenTrade Summit meets in Senegal & shares updates from over 10 Major African Cement Markets
Create alert for TunisTunis,
Create alert for DakarDakar,
Create alert for DavyDavy,
Create alert for Savanna Cement Company LimitedSavanna Cement Company Limited,
Create alert for Raza Trading GroupRaza Trading Group,
Create alert for Auto CharteringAuto Chartering,
Create alert for Sumitomo Mitsui Banking CorporationSumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation,
Create alert for PEG SAPEG SA,
Create alert for IFCIFC,
Create alert for Baobab Advisory SARLBaobab Advisory SARL,
Create alert for East African Portland Cement Co. LtdEast African Portland Cement Co. Ltd,
Create alert for Maritime & Transit Service EnterpriseMaritime & Transit Service Enterprise,
Create alert for S.AS.A,
Create alert for CimentoCimento,
Create alert for TitanTitan
The 2nd Africa CemenTrade Summit will provide an in-depth view into cement trade and investment opportunities from more than 10 major African cement markets including Nigeria, Senegal, Zambia, Chad, Ethiopia, Ghana, Egypt, Tunisia, Cape Verde, Angola, East Africa & South Africa.
Investment incentives are being rolled out to attract investments into respective countries but with power supply irregularities, how are investors managing? How are local producers coping with the influx of cement when the government lifts the ban on cement? 2nd Africa CemenTrade Summit has set the agenda to shed light on these key questions, and attendees can expect to:
• Evaluate the real demand from Africa & status of upcoming capacities.
• Hear from leading cement players on the challenges of investing in Africa & lessons learnt.
• Get a first-hand view on the Cement Logistics challenges in Africa.
• Delve into a Case study on using alternative fuels in cement production.
• Review Africa's power shortages situation & evaluate possible solutions.
• Get a lenders view into criteria for financing cement trade & investment in Africa.
• Network with investors, suppliers and technology providers & industry experts to gain a foothold in Africa.
The speakers’ panel includes Africa’s influential cement producers, traders, suppliers & financiers including Dangote Cement, East African Portland Cement Co., Ltd, Cimentchad, SECIL - Companhia Geral de Cal e Cimento, S.A, PEG SA, Baobab Advisory SARL, Davy, Raza Trading Group, Aggreko International, Auto Chartering, Maritime & Transit Service Enterprise, Savanna Cement Company Limited (SAVACEM), Titan Cement, IFC and Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation.
A follow up to the successful Africa CemenTrade Summit held in Tunis in April 2009, 2nd Africa CemenTrade is already attracting participation from international cement executives from around the world.