Al Jazeera Sport scores with E-Vision
Al Jazeera Network has revealed a new agreement with E-Vision that makes the Al Jazeera Sport Package available across the United Arab Emirates for just AED 23 per month.
The package gives viewers access to the cream of international sport, including football’s European Champions League; Span’s La Liga; Italy’s Serie A plus the Argentinean, French, Turkish, Dutch, Qatari, and Scottish soccer leagues. Leading international tennis tournaments and a motor sport are also included. Al Jazeera Sport’s track-record of broadcasting success includes the Beijing Olympics, the GCC Cup, The Asian Cup and Euro 2008.
Phil Lawrie, Al Jazeera Network’s Director of Global Distribution, comments: ‘Al Jazeera Network is always looking to improve access to its award-winning channels worldwide so this new partnership is great news for sports fans in the UAE. Viewers now have an unbeatable offer in front of them.”
Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CEO, E-Vision comments: “We are delighted to present the best in global sports from Al Jazeera Sport to our valued viewers at such an attractive price. Al Jazeera Sport enjoys a strong brand association with the sports industry so we are very excited to be its exclusive cable provider across the UAE.”
UAE viewers can contact the Etisalat customer Care Center on 101 or 800101 to subscribe to Al Jazeera Sport channels.
- Watch 2010 FIFA World Cup in full High Definition with Etisalat
- Ministry of Economy discusses price rise of viewing cards with Al Jazeera Sport
- Surge in Demand for Mozaic TV+ Coverage of African Cup of Nations
- Live excitement of FIFA World Cup 2010 through Al Jazeera Sports Channel for just AED 299 for all du customers
- du announces 3D FIFA World Cup 2010 at no additional cost