Al Mansouri emphasizes Government’s focus on further diversifying the economy
His Excellency Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri, UAE Minister of Economy, has reiterated the UAE Government’s commitment to diversify the economy. He briefed the Government’s growth strategy during separate discussions this week with Dr Jurgen Friedrick, Executive Director, Germany Trade and Invest (GTAI), and Mr Chung Yong-chil, South Korea’s Ambassador to the UAE.
The discussions also focused on further strengthening cooperation in the economic and trade and specific industries such as small and medium businesses.
“The historical ties between the UAE and Germany are strategic and crucial for both nations, and the UAE is proud to devote time and resources to strengthening this valuable relationship,” Al Mansouri told Dr Friedrick.
“We will re-energize the UAE-German joint economic ties, and undertake steps to drive this relationship forward by working together on facilitating investment and to offer the business community an ideal environment to grow.”
Mr Al Mansouri discussed the preparations of the coming director generals meeting that will take place on October 6 in the UAE with Mr Yong-chil.
Mr Al Mansouri said it is important to explore growth opportunities in various economic sectors by offering businesses an ideal environment for growth He also highlighted the importance of the new investment and industrial laws which will contribute to enhancing the investment environment and comes in line with the diversification policy of the UAE government.
- Dubai Chamber Suhoor emphasizes on public-private sector partnership
- UAE focused on joint efforts to strengthen Arab economy: Al Mansouri
- Minister of Economy H.E Sultan Bin Saeed Al Mansouri leads UAE delegates to 4th World Islamic Economic Forum
- Al Mansouri Leads UAE Economic Delegation to South Korea
- The Municipal System emphasizes on the importance of implementing the electronic system of the Non Objection Certificate