American Firms Help Qatari Special-Needs Children
Coca Cola and Burger King prepared free meals and other entertainment for children with special needs.
The 50 children, who were between the ages of 3-9, from al Shufalah center participated in this initiative, which included also gifts from the American companies, a Raya daily reports. Al Shufalah center was established under the sponsorship of Shiekha Muza Bint Naser al Masned. It is non-profitable charity organization that is funded by donations from leading firms. It aims to develop the cultural and educational abilities as well as the quality of life of special-needs children under age 18.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Space Town TV Channel Airs in Bahrain
- Coca-Cola Middle East spreads the joy of Ramadan among children of Al Sanabel Orphanage
- Children with disabilities celebrate Ramadan at KidZania®
- HP Partners with Al Noor to Develop its Training Centre for Children with Special Needs
- Starbucks partners pay special visit to autistic children at Alia Early Intervention Centre