Another blast strikes southeast Iran ahead of elections
Another explosion hit the city of Zahedan in southeastern Iran on Wednesday, just two days before the presidential elections, according to ISNA news agency.
The Interior Ministry in Tehran confirmed the blast.
- The U.S.- Iran relationship: Why a successful nuclear deal is imperative
- Hot competition for Iran's summer polls: the runners & riders, reformers & radicals
- Iran President Warns of Explosion of Anger if Reformists Silenced
- Veteran Afghan Commander Vows to Strike Back
- With elections looming, Iran is on the 'verge of bankruptcy'