Anoushka to Perform at Algerian Festival of Arts
The administration of Algeria’s Festival of Arts has invited Anoushka to participate in this year’s activities following numerous various telephone requests from fans.
The songstress, who had previously performed on Algerian television’s Misk El Leil (The Essence of Night), received rave reviews, which prompted the Algerian Ministry of Information to summon the singer back to the country.
Meanwhile, the trilingual talented Anoushka is getting ready to put the final touches to her latest album.
The innovative album includes a first time ever collaboration between Lebanese composer Ihsan El Munther and Algerian composer New Bly Fadel.
Omar Batshei, Abdul Rahmad Abu Sinna and May Huwar wrote the lyrics of the album’s singles.
Anoushka’s songs have been aired all over the Arab world, France and parts of North Africa -- Albawaba.com.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Aït Menguellet releases new album
- Al-Rimal Brings Sadoun Jaber Back to Stardom
- WOMAD Festival lineup: Algeria's Souad Massi & Nazim Ziryab, Egypt’s Hossam Ramzy featured
- Abu Dhabi Festival to thrill audiences with star-studded line up of concerts and performances
- Mozart’s masterpieces hit the right notes for Abu Dhabi Festival’s dazzling opening night