The ARAB BANK-SYRIA appoints International Computer Systems (London) Ltd. for COMPLETE STATE OF THE ART BANKING SOLUTION for SYRIA
Arab Bank group is one of the major financial institutions in the World. The group has a network of over 400 branches and operates in 26 countries. Arab Bank – Syria is launched to enhance and persist in the outstanding achievements of the Arab Bank group.
Seeking advance technology Arab Bank – Syria has chosen International Computer Systems (London) Ltd. ICS - as its technology partner in the Arab Republic of Syria. This is a revolutionary step in the further expansion and modernization of the Syrian Banking industry.
ICS has been chosen because of the strength and sophistication of the solution they provide. The project will be unveiled in a record-breaking time of only 45 days. The initial branch in central Damascus will be followed by other branches across Syria.
As one of the world’s leading banking and financial institutions, and its determination to improve the banks services for its clients, increase its operational effectiveness and fortify its strategic position, the Arab Bank group selection of ICS’ System is also a further confirmation of the role of ICS in the regional market, in providing
1. STATE-of-the-ART Banking and Financial IT solution: full features and services of modern Banking industry will be available through this system.
2. TECHNICAL STRENGTH: ICS will be using some of the most sophisticated technology available anywhere.
3. FAST: in only 45 days, the full implementation will be complete.
4. AMBITIOUS: Wide coverage means that full automation for Arab Bank-Syria work in Damascus and related regions will lead to future operations across the country.
One of the Arab Bank’s aims is to serve Arab people as well as Arab Economics. To reach this goal, Arab Bank is using ICS’ system which will facilitate its task to help Syria in achieving the forefront using ICS’ system. The Arab Bank – Syria will now help Syria in achieving the vanguard of the international banking excellence, by providing leading edge technological – dependent service. The Bank has the ability to provide the world’s most advanced banking solutions with many complimentary features built in (including facilities for Internet and Mobile Banking).
ICS will be working both in Damascus itself to achieve this extremely rapid deployment, with a full-time ICS team stationed alongside the Arab Bank’s own professionals and also through the local office in Amman, Jordan.
ICS was chosen by the Arab Bank from a shortlist of leading international companies because of
1. ICS’ record for Total Solution automation in the Banking and Financial industry (with dozens of Banks and many hundreds of branches successfully automated across the Middle East, Africa and Europe)
2. The richness of the ICS’ BANKS system modules and features. Our solution is second to none in the range and depth of services we offer
3. ICS’ commitment to technological leadership in a constantly evolving field. We will conserve and maximize the Arab Bank’s technology investment
4. ICS unbroken history of implementation successes in some of the most demanding customer environments
For Editors’ Information:
International Computer Systems (London) Ltd. ICS – founded in 1978 as a Systems Integrator and Turn-Key solutions provider – is a leading International IT Solutions enjoys an unbroken record of successful Banking solutions implementation throughout a quarter of a century of successful Banking Automation projects. ICS focuses on the specific business areas of Retail Banking & Finance, Healthcare, Education and Police and Security Solutions. ICS has always targeted international markets, providing IT services to a wide range of countries and regions.
ICS addresses complete IT projects’ cycle from initial consultancy to design, development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance and support. Clients are always welcomed to visit our training and development centres, whether in Amman or the rest of the world.
BANKS complies with the ISO 9001:2000 specifications and has been implemented in hundreds of branches in over 30 banks across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.