AUB to open specialized Women’s Health Center
The American University of Beirut will be inaugurating a new Women’s Health Center at the AUB Medical Center. The event will take place on Wednesday Feb 24, 2010 at 6:30 p.m. on the 7th floor Phase 1. The new Women’s Health Center will provide comprehensive care for women of all ages by qualified specialists in a relaxing atmosphere. Specialties covered at the center include maternal fetal medicine, assisted reproductive techniques, reproductive endocrinology, gynecologic oncology, uro-gynecology.
- AUBMC inaugurates Women's Health Center
- HealthPlus Women’s Health Center now fully operational
- Clemenceau Medical Center host “Women’s Health Symposium” in collaboration with Johns Hopkins Medicine International
- Seminar on youth and women’s health to be held by AUB
- Boston University Dental Health Center Takes Part in Dental Fair 2010