AUC Undergraduate Students’ Research On Exhibit
“Researching Cairo: Undergraduate Perspectives Across the Disciplines," was the theme of The American University in Cairo’s recent Fifth Annual Excellence in Undergraduate Research, Entrepreneurship and Creative Achievement conference (EURECA), where 52 undergraduate students displayed 38 presentations on various vital topics, and 13 others acted as session moderators. The conference hosted students from other universities in Egypt, including The British University in Egypt (BUE), The German University in Cairo (GUC), Future University in Egypt (FUE), and Cairo University. The aim of EURECA conference is to promote and showcase undergraduate research. It invites students to explore through the disciplines themes such as modernization, extremism, nationalism, urban division, social networking, cosmopolitanism, gender, environment, citizenship, art and social mobility among other possible topics. “By sharing their work with a public audience, students at our conference are empowered to actively engage in research and inquiry, to enhance their learning, and to define themselves as productive scholars in the community,” said Deanna Blevins, writing instructor at AUC’s Department of Rhetoric and Composition, and organizer of the EURECA conference.
- Chemistry students recognized For HCV awareness campaign competition
- Abu Dhabi University Celebrates the Graduation of 346 Bachelor and Master Degree Students
- Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed Al Nahyan Attends Abu Dhabi University’s Graduation Ceremony
- The University of Ottawa in Egypt
- Egyptian Students Stage more Pro-Palestinian Rallies