Bahrain Air Hosts Iftar Banquet for Jordanian Travel Agencies
In cooperation with Arkan Travel and Tourism, the official travel agent for Bahrain Air, Bahrain Air has recently hosted an Iftar banquet for members of local travel agencies in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan at the Marriot Hotel, Amman.
On the occasion, Bashar Shawarib, Director of Sales and Operations at Bahrain Air, welcomed guests and extended appreciation for their continuing efforts in boosting Bahrain Air's growth and achievements, assuring them that this is only the initial steps of a lasting and fruitful partnership.
On his part, Bassem Al Zabin, Executive Director of Arkan remarked: "It is a gathering of partners and friends. Arkan and Bahrain Air have always maintained close links with all agents to create and sustain a vibrant network of partners who have greatly contributed to our continuing success."
Bahrain Air is the second national carrier in the Kingdom of Bahrain, offering affordable fares in both premium and economy classes. The privately-owned airline operates from Manama to over 25 destinations across the Middle East and Asia, using a modern fleet of Airbus A320 and A319 aircrafts.
A subsidiary of GLFS Group, Arkan Travel and Tourism is a full-service travel agency, providing travel opportunities in airline ticketing and reservations, conferences, honeymoons and weddings, accommodation services, standards package tours, car rental, and more.
- Marriott Executive Apartments Manama Hosts "Amex-Gulf Air Bahrain Fam Trip"
- Kanoo Travel Appointed GSA for United Airlines
- Bahrain Air conducts comprehensive airline services training for employees
- Association of Bahrain Travel & Tour Agents (ABTTA) extends strategic partnership with Amadeus
- Elaf Group hosts 120 travel agency representatives during Bahrain visit