Bahrain City Centre Kicks off City Sale
Bahrain City Centre is offering its shoppers a chance to score big at its mid-year sale promotion that begins on June 20th until July 4th.
Kicking off the summer sale period, the mall's two week long shop and win promotion is giving shoppers an opportunity to win by simply spending BD20 and above at any of the outlets at Bahrain City Centre.
Customers will automatically enter a grand raffle draw which will have eight lucky winners walk away with a year's supply of groceries from Bahrain's largest hypermarket, Carrefour in the form of gift vouchers worth BD 1, 200 each.
Ray Scott, General Manager, Bahrain City Centre, said: "We are confident that by offering such unique deals, this season's promotion will further enrich the unique shopping experience that our mall offers its shoppers.
"We at Bahrain City Centre always aim to create 'win-win' promotional campaigns that achieve success for our retail brands and reward our shoppers at the same time," he added.
- The Festival Sale is back with up to 85% off at Muscat City Centre and Qurum City Centre
- Bahrain City Centre donatesBD5,700 for Think Pink Bahrain
- Sahara Centre kicks off Summer Promotion 2010
- Bahrain City Centre ‘Kicks up its heels’ with a 3km Walkathon in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Bahrain City Centre hosts International children’s favourite Ben 10 live-action show for Eid Al Fitr