Bahrain Discusses Joint Programs with WHO
Bahraini health ministry and the World Health Organization discussed on Monday joint projects for 2000-2001 and the health cooperation program for 2002 and 2003, in order to agree on the requirements of the health sector and the support provided by the WHO, reported Bahrain Tribune.
Minister of Health Faisal Al Mousawi received Regional Director WHO, Hussain Abdulrazaq Al Jazae'ri, who is in Bahrain as part of the on-going cooperation between the Ministry of Health and the WHO, who extended the minister an official invitation to attend the inauguration ceremony of the new headquarters of the WHO in Nasser Town, Egypt on March 28.
Health services in Bahrain are offered free for all citizens, and at high standards -- Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- WHO Praises Bahrain's Mental Health Program
- Al Islami, CNBC Arabia jointly organize Halal Market Forum 2011
- Bahrain Considering Joint Defense Ventures with Jordan
- Common Laws on Smoking in Arab Countries to be Discussed
- Leading U.S. & Egyptian Women Executives to Discuss Development of Philanthropic Sector in Egypt in Cairo, Egypt, November 22-23, 2008