Banker ME names NBK "Best Bank" and "Best Project Finance House" for 2010
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), the leading bank in Kuwait and the highest rated in the Middle East, has been awarded recently the "Best Bank" and "Best Project Finance House" for 2010 for the second consecutive year by the renowned regional financial magazine, "Banker Middle East". Mazen Al Nahedh, NBK's Group General Manager, Corporate Banking Group has proudly received the awards on behalf of NBK.
Al Nahedh said that winning the awards on the domestic and regional level underscores NBK's strong leadership position among Arab banks and demonstrates its remarkably strong hold in banking and finance as well as its strong financial competitive capabilities.
"NBK has yet to reveal new developments in strategy which will further reinforce its prominent position in the local and regional markets", Al Nahedh added.
NBK is one of the largest and most profitable banks in the Middle East and has become a formidable challenger to some of the international financial giants through a sustained regional expansion program and also by being able to take full advantage of the improved economic environment, diversifying its revenue sources and continually upgrading its comprehensive range of products in response to the needs of its customers. NBK has indeed become "the bank of choice" for a large number of individuals and businesses domestically, regionally and globally.
- Banker ME names NBK "Best Premium" and "Best Ladies" Banking Service in the Middle East for 2010
- The Banker names NBK “Best Bank in ME 2008”
- “The Banker” Names NBK Bank of the Year in the ME for 2010
- ” banker middle east ” awards nbk ” the best bank in the middle east 2007”
- Global Finance Awards NBK - "The Best Bank in Money Market Funds and Risk Management in the Middle East and Africa for 2006"