BaySys International, LLC Announces Morocco Joint Venture
Steve Walton, CEO and Founder, announced today that BaySys International signed an agreement with a strategic regional investor to support the development of a VIP Completion Facility in Casablanca, Morocco. Steve indicated that the facility shall provide a much needed capability to the Gulf and Middle East region as well as serving the needs of its European client base. VIP and Head of State aircraft interior completions, interior upgrades and modernizations, flight deck upgrades and aircraft maintenance unique to this client base will be implemented.
- ExecuJet Aviation Group launches Business Aircraft Maintenance and Management Company in China
- Prestige technique signs agreement with duncan aviation for maintenance services
- Bombardier Extends Service at its Dubai Parts Depot to Commercial Aircraft Operators
- new typhoon development aircraft makes first flight
- Rizon progresses with London Biggin Hill hangar development