Blast In Baghdad Kills Two, Injures Several Others
A blast that rocked the Iraqi capital, Baghdad overnight killed two Iraqis and injured a number of others, reported Al Jazeera satellite channel, citing an official statement.
"The blast occurred at 0015 (2115 GMT) at a bus depot in central Baghdad," Iraqi news agency said, cited by AFP. "The strong bomb explosion, placed between two buses killed two and injured several others."
The injured were taken to nearby hospitals for treatment, the statement added.
There was no further information on the blast – Albawaba.com
- Blasts in Basra and Baghdad kill six Iraqis, wound others as U.S. troops shoot dead top Baghdad official
- Four US troops killed in Baghdad; Several Iraqis dead after Fallujah mosque blast
- Four killed in twin Baghdad bombings
- Iran’s Security Forces Kill Two Khalq Members, Arrest Several Others
- Blast rocks Baghdad; ''several'' people killed