BMI supports children in need during Ramadan
In line with the bank's ongoing commitment towards building a stronger Corporate Social Responsibility program and giving back to the community, BMI Bank (BMI) recently treated the children from Al Sanabel Orphans Care Center and Dar Reyaat Al Tufoola to a special fun day at the Bahrain City Center. Staff members from BMI hosted 41 children for Iftar at the mall followed by more than an hour of arcade games and bowling. The children were also presented with BD 65 each in cash to shop within the mall and received an exclusive discount of 25% from Centre Point. BMI also donated an amount of BD 4000 to Al Sanabel who are a part of their select list of community led support programs.
Seen in the picture children from Al Sanabel Orphans Care Center and Dar Reyaat Al Tufoola with BMI Staff.
- Samsung donates to the Children’s Cancer Hospital during Ramadan
- BMI Bank supports Al Sanabil orphanage with ‘back to school’ donation
- Braun launches Ramdan drive to support children in need
- SEHA launches "My Medication in Ramadan" and "A Healthy Ramadan" during Ramadan for the second year in a row
- LG Electronics Distributes Schoolbags to Orphaned Children During Second Visit to SOS Children’s Village