Call for "clean" Iran election
At the threshold of the second round of the 9th presidential election slated for Friday June 24, Iran's Secretary of the Guardian Council Ahmad Jannati issued a statement, demanding a neutrality of electoral officials in the vote. Ayatollah Jannati asked all officials in charge of holding the election to be neutral and do their legal responsibilities.
- Islamic Iran embarks on campaign to clean up ''depraved'' commerce
- Ayad Jamal Aldin exposes Iranian threat in Iraq, calls on UN to monitor elections
- Iran election news: Mousavi calls to cancel election results
- Second Round of Election in Iran Underway
- Gore Calls for Support in His Quest for Clean Environment