Chairman of General Organisation of Sea Ports receives High-Level Delegation from Uzbekistan
The General Organisation of Sea Ports (GOP) welcomed a high-level delegation from Uzbekistan, led by H.E. Mr. Ganiev Elyer, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade, at its headquarters in Hidd today.
The delegation was met by GOP Chairman H.E. Shaikh Daij bin Salman Al Khalifa, GOP Director General Hassan Ali AlMajed, and senior management officials representing maritime affairs and the Bahrain Logistics Zone.
The delegation was introduced to the GOP’s objectives and mandate and the discussion held between the two parties was constructive and fruitful.
- GOP Russian Delegation Visit
- Kingdom’s Logistics And Maritime Industry To Be Promoted In Japan
- Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa the Prime Minister to officially inaugurate Bahrain’s New Khalifa Bin Salman Port
- General Organisation Of Sea Ports Signs Key Logistics Agreement With Federal Republic Of Germany
- General Organisation Of Sea Ports Hosts Annual Ramadan Ghabga