Children's Fashion Designers Show in Algeria
On March 1, Algiers will host an Algerian children's fashion show.
This event, initiated by a local company as well as UNICEF and UNESCO, is part of the World Child Day celebrations, the Algerian Press Agency reports. A special committee of Algerians will select the best 3 designers. Of those, the best will be selected by a group of international figures from the fashion, cinema and theater industries. The winner will compete in a European contest for young designers. The best designer will also get $20,000. The second-place prize is $10,000 and third, $5,000.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Children’s fashion takes the ramp as DSS 2010 Kids Fashion Week begins Aug 1
- Algeria Celebrates a Parliamentary Day for Children
- Children’s fashion takes the ramp as DSS 2010 Kids Fashion Week begins
- Dubai Fashion Fiesta begins with glitz and glamour - Celebrities and top notch designers open first night of fashion extravaganza
- Canon reaffirms strong commitment to fashion world through support of fashion event in Dubai