Cook Says British Yemen Embassy Blast was Terrorist Attack
Foreign Secretary Robin Cook said Friday the blast outside the British embassy in Sanaa, Yemen, was a "terrorist attack", reported (AFP)
Earlier on the day, Britain's Foreign Office had said there was no clear evidence on the causes of an explosion outside the British embassy in Sanaa, Yemen.
"The cause is not clear," a Foreign Office spokesman said.
He told AFP that the blast had occurred at 6:10 a.m. (0310 GMT), when the building was unoccupied except for a night watchman, who was not injured – (AFP)
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)