Cooking and Craft Course to be Offered to Qatari Girls
A Qatari organization is relaunching a successful program that trains girls in various fields, including cooking, hospitality, handicrafts and arts, according to al-Watan daily.
Mrs. Majdah Muhammed Sultan, the head of the production & training units at the family development house, said that the program would be for girls aged 7-16 and will be held during the two semester vacations. There was strong demand for the program the last time it was offered.
© 2000 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Mo3askar Al Sabaya ma3 Suhein… the first REAL reality TV show on Much arabyeah!
- Old habits die hard: Qatari men look for a cook when they pick wives
- THE EMIRATES ACADEMY OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT OFFERS ONE DAY COOKERY COURSES
- VCUQatar opens registration for Spring Community Classes 2015
- Bbc’s Ainsley Harriott To Display Cooking Skills At Ideal Home Show