Damascus Radio: Syrian President’s diplomacy will gain support for Arab causes
Damascus Radio stressed Sunday that the importance of Syria's pioneer role on the regional and international dimensions appear through the “wide and great British official, political and mass media welcome of (Syrian) President Bashar Assad ... to Britain”.
The state-run radio, cited by SANA, said British officials have emphasized Syria’s distinguished position amongst Arab governments and peoples.
Furthermore, the Syrian radio asserted that President Bashar Assad, through firm and principled national stances, could strengthen Damascus’ position and deepen her role as a central state in the region.
The Radio also affirmed that summit diplomacy, followed by President Bashar Assad would gain supporters for the pan-Arab stance and Arab causes and would boost Syria's bilateral relations with other countries. (Albawaba.com)
© 2002 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- Damascus Radio stresses significance of Syrian President’s upcoming visit to Britain
- Damascus Radio: Syria gains world respect due to commitment to principles
- Damascus Radio hails as '\'turning point'\' Assad's China visit
- Damascus Radio continues to emphasize significance of Assad’s visit to Britain
- Damascus Radio praises Assad visit to UK; says Israel – source of terrorism