Dubai Crown Prince Institutes Arab Administration Awards
Dubai officials in charge of organizing the Sheikh Mohammad bin Rashid Arab Administration Awards are now accepting nominations.
Mohammad Abdullah Al Gargawi, secretary general of the Dubai Program for Distinguished Government Performance, said that the awards reaffirmed the commitment of Dubai Crown Prince and UAE Defense Minister Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum to supporting Arab institutions and human resources.
The awards will carry a cash prize of $50,000, according to press reports.
The Sheikh Mohammad Awards also have a category for outstanding performance by an Arab employee, said the Dubai-based Khaleej Times.
The winner receives $15,000.
The third award will honor the most distinctive practice, which could be through initiatives and projects with “a favorable impact on social, economic, cultural or human development.”
Another prize will be given to a project that involves “cooperation between the private sector and government.” The cash prize for this category totals $25,000.
Nominations should be submitted before December 31. The winners will be announced during Dubai Government's Excellence Awards, under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammad.
The Cairo-headquartered Organization of Arab Development is a partner in the awards program – Albawaba.com
© 2001 Al Bawaba (www.albawaba.com)
- AOAD Announces New Prize for Best Arab Administrators
- HBMeU Board of Governors underlines value of Dubai Crown Prince initiative to launch academic scholarship in his name
- Emirates steel honored by the Arab League
- Hamdan Bin Mohammed e-University becomes first higher education institution to enter children’s entertainment world at KidZania Dubai
- Dubai Crown Prince Receives Charitable Organization Representatives