Dubai Properties Group Volunteers Visit Cancer Patients at Dubai Hospital
A group of employees from Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, visited young cancer patients at Dubai Hospital on April 26 in support of DPG's ongoing initiative to contribute to the well being of the community.
The visit, intended to raise spirits and break the monotony of long hospital stays and intensive medical treatments, was a welcome diversion for young patients in the hospital's cancer centre. Volunteers from DPG's CSR program "Mubadara" delivered toys and gifts to children ages 1 - 11 to offer support and compassion during this difficult time in their lives.
As a builder of diversified communities, Dubai Properties Group seeks to connect people and support diverse strata of our society through community-oriented activities. DPG continuously endeavours to host events and activities that engage and support the community in which we live and work.
- Dubai Properties Group Hosts Bazaar for Al Noor Centre
- Dubai Properties Group Supports UAE Heritage with an Evening of ‘Traditional Activities’ for Seniors
- The Walk at Jumeirah Beach Residence Hosts Special Bazaar for Al Noor Centre at Al Barza Ramadan Tent
- Dubai Properties Group to Unite Over 17,000 Stakeholders in Support of Earth Hour 2010
- DP World distributes ‘Edia’ to children suffering from thalassemia and cancer in Dubai