Dubai Properties Group Volunteers Visit Cancer Patients at Dubai Hospital
A group of employees from Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, visited young cancer patients at Dubai Hospital on April 26 in support of DPG's ongoing initiative to contribute to the well being of the community.
The visit, intended to raise spirits and break the monotony of long hospital stays and intensive medical treatments, was a welcome diversion for young patients in the hospital's cancer centre. Volunteers from DPG's CSR program "Mubadara" delivered toys and gifts to children ages 1 - 11 to offer support and compassion during this difficult time in their lives.
As a builder of diversified communities, Dubai Properties Group seeks to connect people and support diverse strata of our society through community-oriented activities. DPG continuously endeavours to host events and activities that engage and support the community in which we live and work.
- DP World supports patients At Dubai’s Rashid Hospital
- Ramada Downtown launches year-long “Hope for Cancer” campaign
- 58 members join ENGAGE Dubai employee volunteering program
- Dubai Ladies Club hosts 3-day charity bazaar for friends of cancer patients
- Ramada Downtown reaches out to cancer patients at GICC