Dubai wears a festive look to welcome ‘Eid in Dubai’ and UAE National Day
Streets and landmarks across Dubai have been decorated to signal the coming of Eid Al Adha and the 38th UAE National Day celebrations organized by the DSF Office through ‘Eid in Dubai’. The Garhoud brideg, the Maktoum bridge, Dubai World Trade Centre, Business Bay Bridge, and other prominent locations in Dubai now sport colourful ‘Eid in Dubai’ flags and banners.
The combined Eid Al Adha and UAE National Day celebrations will commence on Nov 27, 2009, and go on till Dec 3, 2009. For information on events, log on to www.eidindubai.ae or call Ahlan Dubai on +971 600 54 5555.
- Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment unveils highlights of fourth ‘Eid in Dubai’ – Eid Al Fitr festival
- Eid Al Adha and National Day celebrations to be held from Nov 27 to Dec 3
- DEPE set to launch ‘Eid in Dubai’ third edition for Eid Al Fitr
- Dubai World celebrates UAE National Day with festivities
- Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment unveils calendar of events to mark ‘Eid in Dubai’ festivities during Eid Al Adha