Dubai wears a festive look to welcome ‘Eid in Dubai’ and UAE National Day
Streets and landmarks across Dubai have been decorated to signal the coming of Eid Al Adha and the 38th UAE National Day celebrations organized by the DSF Office through ‘Eid in Dubai’. The Garhoud brideg, the Maktoum bridge, Dubai World Trade Centre, Business Bay Bridge, and other prominent locations in Dubai now sport colourful ‘Eid in Dubai’ flags and banners.
The combined Eid Al Adha and UAE National Day celebrations will commence on Nov 27, 2009, and go on till Dec 3, 2009. For information on events, log on to www.eidindubai.ae or call Ahlan Dubai on +971 600 54 5555.
- Fireworks light up the night sky on first day of ‘Eid in Dubai’
- Over 5000 retailers gear for Eid Al Adha with promotional offers as part of ‘Eid in Dubai’
- Dubai Festival City readies to host Eidyat Dubai Mega Raffle
- Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment announces giveaway of AED 1.4 million during ‘Eid in Dubai’
- Exclusive perfume produced in Dubai to commemorate UAE National Day