E-Vision supports Middle East International Film Festival as Gold Sponsor
E-Vision which is part of Etisalat and the leading cable TV provider in the region today announced its support for the Middle East International Film Festival (MEIFF) as a Gold Sponsor of the event. MEIFF will be conducted in Abu Dhabi from October 8-17 by the Abu Dhabi Authority for Culture and Heritage (ADACH).
E-Vision’s support of the festival is part of its long term commitment to support like minded events which promote cinema as a medium for greater cultural understanding. E-Vision has been supporting local creative productions in the UAE and has used its nationwide network to promote the best in cinema to its customers. In addition , E-Vision’s exclusive kids channel e-junior has endorsed the MEIFF kid's fun day.
According to Humaid Rashid Sahoo, CEO, E-Vision, "We are very proud to be associated with the Middle East International Film Festival as a Gold Sponsor. As a cultural medium, cinema has the potential to touch the lives of so many people and we would like to do everything we can to foster good cinema from around the globe as part of this exciting event.”
E-Vision is the leading regional source to offer over 300 TV channels, in 21 different languages, ranging from sports to movies, from documentaries to music and kid's channels. E-Vision's product line-up includes 15 premium packages from all the major TV providers like Showtime, Orbit, ART, Pehla, Firstnet, TFC, Pinoy Plus and many more, in addition to the E-Vision Basic package.
- e-junior spreads smiles at the Al Rahma Charity in RAK
- Canon Middle East supports regional film industry with participation at Dubai International Film Festival
- Investment Corporation of Dubai is title sponsor of Dubai International Film Festival
- Rolling Stone Middle East to add new vibe to 8th Dubai International Film Festival
- Dubai International Film Festival’s Film Connection launches 5th edition with expanded focus on documentaries